Prior to attending your appointment please ensure you comply with the following:
- You are wearing a mask (bring proof of exemption if applicable);
- You are fit and well and do not have any COVID-19 symptoms;
- You have not been in contact with a probable or confirmed case of COVID-19 without reporting and being tested;
- You are not in quarantine or self-isolation;
- You have not recently travelled interstate or overseas without following Government mandatory quarantine, self-isolation and testing;
- Where possible please attend appointments alone. This helps with social distancing within our clinics.
What measures are we taking to ensure our patients and staff safety?
- All our staff comply with vaccination requirements;
- Wearing of masks is mandatory in our clinics;
- Our staff practice infection control procedures and use PPE to keep themselves and the patients they care for safe;
- We practice regular cleaning, including all patient contact surfaces and equipment;
- We practice 1.5m social distancing in common areas where possible and there is no unnecessary physical contact;
- Telehealth appointments are available to those patients deemed suitable;
- Promotion of cashless transactions;
Seeking treatment for your hand injury in a timely manner is imperative to achieving the best outcome. Our therapists will be able to discuss your treatment options that suit your needs. This will prevent risk of you developing complications such as persistent pain, weakness and stiffness, if your condition is left untreated.
Should you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to call us on 1300 887 798.
Thank you for your continued support and stay well!
Updated April 2022