Practitioner of Hand Therapy
- Are you an Occupational Therapist experienced in hand therapy ready to explore more opportunities for growth and development?
- Do you love being part of a dynamic and innovative team?
Joining our team would see you progressing your career in hand therapy, in a supportive working environment, with allocated funding for professional development as well as team building events, ensuring staff are cohesive and interpersonal.
We are looking for an experience hand therapist who is driven, agile and have exceptional skills in time management and communication. With a non-prescriptive approach, your advanced skills in clinical reasoning will see you carrying a varied caseload including sports injuries, post-operative and trauma, along with soft tissue plastic surgery and orthopaedic referrals.
If you are looking for a supportive learning environment in a friendly and vibrant team, we want to hear from you.
- Qualified Occupational Therapist with current AHPRA registration;
- Experience in hand therapy;
- Own vehicle and driver’s licence;
- Ability to work a 76 hour fortnight, Monday to Friday.
Salary from $72K per annum depending on hand therapy experience.
For further information or to apply, please send through a cover letter and resume to Suzanne Balding, firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be held in the strictest confidence.